When Foodbeast and Totino’s ask you to create a recipe for the new Totino’s Stuffed Nachos, you create a recipe. I came up with a Totino’s Stuffed Nachos Waffle Quesadilla! Usually when I come up with recipes, I execute the recipe myself. But this time, my recipe was brilliantly brought to life by Foodbeast and I couldn’t be more thrilled with how it came out! See the video on my Instagram at @stirandstyle.
Recipe for Totinos Stuffed Nachos Waffle Quesadilla:
1) Butter waffle maker
2) Place one tortilla on the bottom half
3) Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese on the tortilla and place Totino's to fill the surface area of the tortilla (leaving some space around the circumference)
4) Cover with second tortilla
5) Close waffle maker to melt cheese and brown the tortillas
6) Top with ground beef sautéed with taco seasoning, pinto beans, sour cream, guacamole, and salsa
7) Drizzle with nacho cheese
8) Stuff your face with the deliciousness!
The Style I chose to match this Stir is the Wild Daisy Lace Up Dress by Wildfox. This dress makes me feel like I'm a flower child in the 70s and I love it! It requires a slip or a dress underneath. I wore a tight white dress underneath, but another option would be a low cut night gown to show more of the lace up portion of the dress. This dress is a great transitional piece into the Fall when you can wear it with a pair of booties.
My backpack is from Brahmin and has been a staple in mine since I got it in May. I've traveled with this gorgeous backpack and taken it to many food events. It's so convenient and is big enough to carry everything I need!
As always, thank you for reading and following along! Please feel free to email me or comment below with any awesome Totino's creations you've come up with or your favorite transitional clothing item from Summer to Fall!